International Multicultural (I'Mc) Center is a Japanese School that gives information and education for them who are
interested in learning Japanese language or Japanese culture. I’Mc Center has 2 branch offices in Japan located in Osaka and Tokushima.
I'Mc Center is the window of the world that can accommodate a variety of multi-activity social, culture, and public interest, and ability to produce human resources for benefit of Indonesian nation building and humanity.
- Conducting education and training in the form of divisions in order to improve the quality of Indonesian human resources.
- Establishing various forms of cooperation with other institutions to be applicable inside and outside the country to support the implementation of education and training as well as the progress of science, technology, and cultural enrichment.
- Establishing mutually beneficial business cooperation with business associates in and outside the country to create jobs.
- Carrying out social activities for the welfare of Indonesian society
- Bridging bilateral relations between Indonesia and other countries
- Providing professional services to all levels of society, particularly the people who want to study to Japan, or who want to conduct business relations with Japan or vice versa.
COOPERATION WITH OTHER INSTITUTIONS :
- Japan Student Services Organization (JASSO), Japan
Administering EJU (Examination for Japanese University Admission for International Students)
- ICEA (International Cross Cultural Exchange Association), Japan
Sending Japanese native volunteer to teach Japanese in Indonesia.
- ABK (Gakusei Ajia Bunka Kyoukai), Japan
Publishing a collection of Japanese language skills booklet level 4
- 3 A Network, Japan
Publishing the Japanese-language textbooks, such as: Minna no Nihonggo Books I and II, etc.
- The Japan Foundation, Japan
Publishing Kana Nyumon book.
- SMA Negeri 5 Surabaya, Indonesia
Developing Japanese education and introducing Japanese culture for students in Senior High School.